A new title in the "Aesthetic Methods for Skin Rejuvenation Series". Written by a team of internationally renowned authors, this book provides a practical and unique, step by step introduction to chemical peels with the help of 306 outstanding didactic photos and anatomical graphics. Starting with basic current knowledge, this book provides the information needed for a successful peel, be it superficial, medium-depth or deep. This book combines experiences compiled internationally over several decades with those gathered by the authors themselves. Authentic, photographically documented histories of selected cases provide an impression of the efficacy and lasting results of this treatment method.
01. Basics of dermatology
02. Basics of chemistry
04. Photo documentation
05. The consultation
06. The treatment plan
07. The treatment
08. Peeling navigator
10. Practical aids for the practitioner
Dr. Mark G. Rubin, Board Certified Dermatologist and international lecturer, Lasky Skin Center, Beverly Hills, California and Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego, USA.
Prof. Dr. Nanna Y. Schürer, Dermatologist and international lecturer, Department of Dermatology, Environmental Medicine and Health Theory, University of Osnabrück, Osnabrück, Germany
Dr. Luitgard G. Wiest, Dermatologist and international lecturer, Munich, Germany
Dr. Uliana Gout, Cosmetic Doctor and international lecturer, The Chilston Clinic, Tunbridge Wells, UK
• Renowned authors: Written by internationally recognized specialists
• Holistic concept: From the physiological background, through patient management and documentation to treatment - everything in one volume.
• Unique didactic presentation: Step by step guide to facial procedural techniques using didactic photos and anatomical graphics
• Outstanding illustrations: Authentic case histories supported with photographic documentation
• Tips from the experts: Practical tips, pitfalls to avoid and checklists