A new title in the "Aesthetic Methods for Skin Rejuvenation Series". Written by internationally renowned specialists, Michael Kane and Gerhard Sattler provide a practical, unique step by step guide to aesthetic procedural techniques using botulinum toxin A injections.
The book describes with the help of 260 outstanding didactic photos and anatomical graphics each facial procedure in terms of patient examination, the topography of the muscles and the treatment. Authentic case histories for procedures in the forehead, glabella, brow, lower eyelid, bunny lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, cheeks, gummy smile, upper and lower lip, chin neckline and décolletage are supported with photographic documentation. Practical tips, pitfalls and checklists are also included.
1. The active substance botulinum toxin A
2. Documentation and organization
3. The examination
4. The treatment
5. Regional treatments
6. Case histories
7. Practical aids for the practitioner
Dr. Michael Kane, Aesthetic plastic surgeon, New York, USA and international lecturer on all topics relating to aesthetic plastic surgery
Dr. med. Gerhard Sattler, President of the GÄCD, the Association for Aesthetic Surgery in Germany and Executive Director of the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery. International lecturer and Director of the Rosenpark Clinic, Darmstadt, Germany
• Renowned authors: Written by internationally recognized specialists
• Unique didactic presentation: Step by step guide to facial and neckline procedural techniques using didactic photos and anatomical graphics
• Outstanding illustrations: Authentic case histories supported with photographic documentation
• Tips from the experts: Practical tips, pitfalls to avoid and checklists