Of the hundreds of books on cosmetic dentistry written over the past 25 years, only one has stood the test of time. Change Your Smile - the first comprehensive book to show patients what cosmetic dental treatment could do to transform their appearance and improve their self-image - has been updated to introduce the current generation of patients to the latest advances in cosmetic dentistry.
Based on the premise that most aesthetic treatment failures are the result of miscommunication and false expectations, Change Your Smile speaks directly to patients about the range of possibilities as well as the limitations of cosmetic dental treatment, arming them with the knowledge they need to communicate effectively with their dentists.
Like its predecessors, the snazzy new fourth edition invites readers-regardless of their age, budget, or the extent of their problem - to analyse their own smile and then observe how specific cosmetic procedures, most of them either minimally or noninvasive, dramatically improved the appearance of actual patients who sought treatment for the same problem.
Written by world-renowned expert on aesthetic dentistry, Change Your Smile should grace the waiting rooms of all dentists seeking to increase patient acceptance of cosmetic treatment and thus expand their practices.
• Facing It (Introduction/Smile analysis)
• Stain, Stain, Go Away (Stained teeth)
• Coming Clean (Decay and old fillings)
• Cracking Down (Fractured teeth)
• Mind the Gap (Gaps in be tween teeth)
• The Truth About False Teeth (Missing teeth)
• Straighten Up and Smile Right (Crooked and crowded teeth)
• Finding Closure (Bite problems)
• It's About Time (Aging smile)
• Gumming up the Works (Gum-related problems)
• About Face (Cosmetic procedures beyond dentistry)
• Finishing Touches (Beauty tips to enhance a new smile)
• How It's Done (Explanations of dental techniques)